Namaste, folks! Welcome to my blog, Inklings & Inkpot!
Here’s a random fact. This is my 5th attempt at trying to maintain a blog. And here goes few things about my failed attempts:
- 1st Attempt: I opened up a blog and totally forgot about it for almost two years.
- 2nd Attempt: I wasn’t happy with the name. It was Orphic Parchment, btw. Sounds like a newspaper, doesn’t it?
- 3rd Attempt: I crawled back inside a cave after receiving some really good feedback on my stories. Yes, they were good and constructive feedback. I figured that I just wasn’t ready to accept them. Lol.
- 4th Attempt: I was completely confused about the decor and the content and I was just overthinking about a lot of stuff.
- 5th Attempt: Well, let’s just see what happens this time, okay? *insert nervous laugh*
I’d like to believe this blog is the sanctuary to my thoughts, musings, dreams, and stories. I’ve made peace with the fact that it’s probably going to be under construction for a very long time (read: lifetime). Its’ appearance and content might change and vary and evolve… nevertheless, it’s always going to be the HOME that my words need.
My name’s Pratyusha Sen and unfortunately, I’m not related to any of the famous Sens’ you might be aware of.
I’m a Pharmacist by profession but let’s keep this space dedicated to my hobbies and passion projects instead, alright?
Speaking of hobbies, I love to read, travel, write, listen to music and watch movies/web series/TV shows. And this blog is a space where I’d like to talk all about that stuff.
When meeting in person, I might not be talking much unless it’s Harry Potter or Game of Thrones you’re bringing up. Also, please don’t freak out if I talk about a thousand magical worlds one day and why I don’t want to exist on the next day. My mind has a mind of its own, and I have no idea how to control either of them yet.
I have a dream of building my own study-cum-library. So, if you’re thinking of gifting me a book, just do it. You’ll actually help me getting closer to that dream. Just kidding, you can also give me a journal. Or a Tee.
Even better, give me your time and attention, that’ll be much more precious. Thanks for paying my blog a visit. I really hope you decide to stay by following me.
P.S. Sending you loads of hugs and love.
Follow me on: